With canUmeet, now you can set options to enable/disable same-day appointment booking. All you have to do is just head over to the functionality and click on the enable/disable button for which you want your customers to either allow or disallow same-day appointment booking.
To begin with, Create an event, and scroll down to the Advanced Options section.
- Under the Advanced Options section, click on Advanced Settings.
- You can see a drop-down menu here, scroll down to the middle part of this menu, and head-over until you find Same Day Booking Allowed functionality.
- Click on the Yes or No button towards the end to enable or disable this option. For example if you want your clients to book time with you on the same day, set the option to Yes and vice versa.
- Fill out the rest of the details for event creation and finally click on the Save button.
- For users, who have already created events on canUmeet, you can enjoy this functionality by just editing your events.
- To edit events, Go to the ‘Events’ section, select the event you want to edit, and click on the burger sign (three vertical dots) in front of your event name where a drop-down menu appears, select ‘Edit’ from the menu.
- You will now be redirected to that particular event page available for editing.
- Follow the steps above to either enable or disable same day booking and finally click on the Save button for these changes to take effect.
Awesome isn't it !!
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com