Currently canUmeet provides you with 3 different type of widgets that can be easily installed onto your personal webpage.
- Modal or Popup Widget.
- Sidebar Widget.
- Inline (Toggle Visibility) and (Visibility can't be Toggled) Widget.
Please follow below mentioned steps to create a widget of your choice that can be placed directly onto any web page you like.
- Go to the ‘Events’ section and click on the burger sign (three vertical dots) in front of your event name where a drop down menu appears, select ‘</> Embed’ from the menu.
- A new window pops up which shows your currently active widgets and also shows option to create a new widget on the middle-top part of the webpage.
- Give your widget a name to remember and click Next.
- Next, you will be asked to select the kind of widget you want. From this screen select the type of widget you would like to install onto your website.
To understand more on how to install and customise your widget, please click on the links below.
Modal or Popup